Followers

Monday 21 November 2011

Christmas Fun over at Pollycraft!!

Morning Campers!

Happy Monday to you all!  Grab yourself a cuppa and take a seat, this is your 'long post' warning lol!

Over at Pollycraft we have a SUPER SPECIAL 4 week long challenge for you, yep that's right, 4 WEEKS LONG!!  And what on earth could the super special theme be?...

CHRISTMAS FUN

...but of course!!  Perfect for this time of year if like me you have tonnes of Christmas cards to make and not enough time to make them all, lol!  So you can all play along with us for the next 4 weeks when sharing your Christmas makes  :o))  We also have some Super Duper new Christmas releases too and today I've used 'Snowballs'!  Here's my card...



A close up of Swings and Slides 'Snowballs'...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



I've made this for my nephew and for Christmas this year we're giving him money to put towards the netbook he wants.  As I'll give him his Christmas card at the beginning of December I thought I'd make a money pocket for Christmas Day, here it is...



Inside of pocket (I snaffled an extra £10 into it after I'd shown hubby, lol!)...



And the two together...



Over the next 4 weeks I'll be showcasing the other new releases but if you can't wait until then, head over to my Pollycraft teamies blogs.  Now as it's such a mammoth super special challenge, we have some super special prizes up for grabs too!...


Rainbow Studios are offering a Musical Amelia Stamp Set


Bunny Zoes Crafts have a £10 gift voucher to spend in store

The Ribbon Girl are giving away a Green Mini Kit


Crafty Emmas Store have a £10 gift voucher to spend in store

WOWZERS, amazing prizes or what?!  You know what to do!!...

So on Saturday I had a trial run for Hubby's birthday cake and I made a Giant Cupcake!  Well.....it was massive!!  The cake tasted delicious but the icing around the bottom of the cupcake was a bit of a disaster  :o(  Just means I'll have to practise some more ay, lol!  Think I'm going to google it to see how the pro's do it!!  Here's how it looked (just ignore the collapsed icing, lol!)...



You can't tell the size from the picture but it's actually sitting on a dinner plate!  It tasted lovely, in fact we're still munching through it he he he!!

Ok, time to get on!  I have sooooo much catching up to do with you all and I plan to do it today...although I did say that Saturday didn't I!!  See you all soon peeps  :o)

Much  love,



Challenges I'm entering my card / money wallet in:

Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Core d'inations 'Harbourside', Craft Creations Ltd 'Turquoise Gingham', My Minds Eye 'Be Merry' Paper Pad, Doodlebug Glittered Card, Papermania Kraft
Stamps / Images ~ Pollycraft Swings and Slides 'Snowballs', Penny Black 'Special You', LOTV Clear Sentiment Stamps
Dies / Punches ~ Cricut George and Basic Shapes Cartridge, Nesties Standard Circles, Martha Stewart 'Alpine' Snowflake punch, Woodware 'Snowflake' and 'Corner Rounder' punches
Embellishments ~ Ribbon from Waitrose, Pearls from The Hobby House
Other ~ Cricut Create, Sizzix Big Shot, Doodling and Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E21, E00, E000, R20, R00;  Hair ~ E51, E50;  Clothes ~ B97, B95, B93, B91, R29, R27, R24, R05, YG95, YG93, YG91, BG05, BG01, E33, E31, E41, E40;  Other ~ B00, B000, B0000, 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor ~ Pale Brown, Indigo, Electric Blue, Deep Red, Pimento, Lichen Green.

18 comments:

Joey said...

Fantastic card Cazza, great colourwork. The cake looks scrummy!!! Joey x

Faye said...

Well I was going to tell you how much I love your fab card and how lovely you paper choices are. But. I've got a little bit side tracked by that cake and how gorgeous it looks and all I can now say is ooooooooooooooooooooooooh caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayke!!! xxx

Basslady said...

this set is such a work of art!

so charming and delightful!

you did an amazing job!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Jilli said...

Faye, step away from the cake ... Cazza promised to share it with me ... didn't you Cazza :) ... Your card is truly amazing, those papers are absolutely delicious, although not as delicious as that cake! Love the adorable little boy image and the wallet looks fab! Hugs Jillix

BrossArtAddiction said...

Super cute Cazza and love the matching envelope too! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Lynsey said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Hugs Lynsey x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Cazza...! great image and fabulous colours too sweetie...!

OMW....What a delish cake too...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

big hugs Vicky xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Your gift card set is really nice! and the cupcake looks good, I wouldnt mind a slice of that! Thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly challenge - when is a card not a card! Mary G x

coops said...

fantastic card hun.love the gorgeous image and your papers and design are stunning :D
yummylicious cake too, looks very big and very yummy ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh what a fabulous cake, clever you... I love your card too of course! Super cute image and fab papers :o) Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Cazza, these projects are so gorgeous hun, I love the new images. Verrrry scrummy cake too. Mmmm!!!!

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable cute card Cazza, cute gift card too.
luv
Debby

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the LO & the colours are great!
That cake looks super scrummy! You taking orders lol!

Thank you for sharing wih us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

CraftyC said...

Both gorgeous Cazza, love the papers and cute image. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Ooh, so much gorgeousness in one post!! Love, love, love your card and gorgeous matching money wallet. Now, that cake is just amazing!! I just love the idea of a giant cupcake and it looks delicious!
xx

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Cazza and the inside is perfection too! Wow! Your cake looks amazing!!!

Arabella

XxJULESxX said...

love the gorgeous cute card Cazza and the cupcake!!!!

Misty's said...

Gorgeous and adorable!
Michaela xx