Followers

Monday 22 August 2011

Running Late!!...

Afternoon all, or should I say Evening, lol!

Yes I'm running very late today aren't I, whoops!  Been trying to be a good girl and getting some chores done, but the day has just vanished before my eyes!  Oh well, better late than never ay!!  So without further a do here's my first card I'm posting today, my GDT card for Cupcake Craft Challenges  :o)  The challenge this week is

A GIFT CARD

so we'd like to see a Gift and Card in one.  Sadly for me I think I've left my mojo in France and I wasn't entirely happy with my little make  :o(  Seeing the creations from the rest of the Cupcakes I'm completely embarrassed!!  Go take a look for some amazing inspiration...



A close up of Magnolia Mini World 'Congratulation Tilda'...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



There's loads of fabby prizes on offer this week too so why not head over to Cupcake and play along too  :o)

See you in a min with my Pollycraft DT Card...




Challenges I'm entering my card in:


Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Core d'inations Bon Bon, Magnolia Sweet Rainbow 'Strawberry Plaid' and Once Upon a Time 'Pink Starlit'
Stamps / Images ~ Magnolia Mini World 'Congratulation Tilda', LOTV Clear Sentiment Stamps, Stampendous 'So Birthday'
Dies / Punches ~ Magnolia 'Vintage Tag'
Embellishments ~ Twine from The Ribbon Girl
Other ~ Faux Stitching, Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E01, E000, R20, R00;  Hair and Shoes ~ E27, E25, E23;  Clothes ~ R85, R83, R81;  Other ~ R85, R81, RV00, C00, 0

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What're you on about???! There's nothing wrong with this at all! Love the image and your colours and layout are fab as always! xx

Brodders said...

Well I love it :) Hope that counts :)

Faye said...

Pink, brown and stars. What's not to love? Too pretty. xxxx

Louise said...

Hi Cazza I think your card is super cute and love the mini Tilda
Hugs Louise xx

coops said...

gorgeous card cazza.i love the sweet little tilda and tag and your colours are really pretty :D

xx coops xx

Shelly said...

HI Cazza! Super cute card, I especially love the tag and the inside! Hugs, Shelly x