Followers

Saturday 12 February 2011

Awards!

Coo-ee, me again!!

My goodness I've had such a busy week that I haven't had a chance yet to post everything I wanted too!  So here I am again with a cheeky little 'bonus' post, lol!

Firstly I am truly honoured to share with you all that 2 lovely blogging friends, Jules and Barbara have awarded me the Leibster Blog!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH Ladies  :o) 


This award is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light.  Can't quite believe that I have been chosen, little old me with my little old cards but I am absolutely over the moon to accept it!! 

There are a couple of conditions in accepting the award which are:

1.  If you have been tagged, do you want to accept, then you have to create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.

2.  Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your blog too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

Only 5!!  I'd love to choose you all as you're all such talented crafters and true inspiration's.  But it's only 5 and after much deliberation here they are:  (drum roll please!)






Gosh that was tough!  Please have a look at these super talented ladies blogs, their cards are amazing!!

My second piece of news is that I was voted a Top 3 at last weeks Pollycraft Challenge!!



Can't quite believe that either!!  Here's the card I made:



So all in all it's been pretty damn good week ay!!  Hope you've all had fun this week too?

Ok, think it's time to stop talking and start doing some crafting  :o)

Much Love,


3 comments:

Leonie said...

Thanks Cazza that you choose me for the Liebster Blog ♥! I feel honoured!
It's good to have a friend like you here in blogland :)

Leonie xx

Vicky said...

Ahhh.... thanks so much hun, truly honoured sweetie and I will show it off with pride :oD

And well done with the top three!, so not surprised, your cards are just beautiful!

have a lovely evening, hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww thank you hun, lovely of you to think of me :o) Well done on your Pollycraft favourite too! Lisa xx