Followers

Monday 6 December 2010

Santa is coming to town...

Evening All,

Well I'm kind of there ready for holiday - I think!  We're only going to Center Parcs for a mid-week break with the family but I've had sooooo much to do before hand it's ridiculous, lol!  I've made Hubby's birthday card, got some Christmas stamps together and decided what papers I'm matching them with, then stamped a load of images up to take away with me to colour. I wrote the family's Christmas cards out ready to give them tomorrow at Center Parcs. We like to take Christmas lights with us so I thought it would be nice to have thier Christmas Cards up too. Hubby's birthday is on Wednesday so he'll have his birthday cards up too - a home from home, lol!  But I think I'm finally ready to go!  So before I do I thought I'd share this Christmas Card I've made for my nephew Archie...



Close up of Santa Edwin - Super Cute!!...



Inside of card...



Side view...



Out of all the cards I've made for the family Hubby likes this one the best, hope Archie likes it too!

Ok, I'm off now to attempt to schedule a post for tomorrow (or rather later on today!) to show you Hubby's birthday card I made earlier on today.  If it doesn't work I'll post it tomorrow night from the villa instead!

TTFN

Challenges I'm entering my card in:
Papertake Weekly ~ Sketch #51
Just Magnolia ~ Week 84 ~ Anything Goes with Sparkle

Card Ingredients:
Papers and Card ~ Core d'inations Raspberry, Craft Creations Red Gingham and Imaginisce Polar Expressions Flannel PJ's
Stamps and Images ~ Magnolia Santa Edwin and Santa is Coming, Penny Black Special You (inside of card)
Dies and Punches ~ Nestabilities Standard Circles and Lacey Circles, Martha Stewart Arctic Snowflake punch and Woodware Snowflake punch
Embellishments ~ Ribbon by Celebrate from Hobbycraft, Gems from Hobbycraft, Santa Hat Brad by Woodware and Charm from Bunny Zoes,
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers and Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor
Other ~ Glamour Dust

2 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its gorgeous inside and out, love the colours you have used too :o)
hugs and xxx

coops said...

fantastic card cazza.the edwin is fab and i love your colours and great layout.
have a lovely break with your family :D

xx coops xx