Followers

Saturday 23 October 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday #6

Me again!!

A few weeks ago I joined in with Marcea's brilliant Music Saves My Soul Saturday. I wanted to take part with this every week as I think it's such a fab idea, but as per, time just runs away!! But I've managed to stop time for a few moments so I can play along this week, yaaaaaay!



The song I'm posting is Crystalised by The xx. I'm really into this band at the moment, love their chilled music. Hope you all enjoy it and why not play along too!

Lots of love

xxx







4 comments:

Karin said...

I do not know this group...Thanks for posting something new to me :)

Cheryl said...

Cool! Very chill! TFS

Anonymous said...

Wowwee, never heard of this group but I love the song xx

Ren-Yi said...

interesting band. never heard and am intrigued.