Followers

Monday 11 October 2010

Snoozing on the sofa!

Hi ya!

Well I had a fab day Saturday at The Glitter Pot with Kay Carley, we made 4 cards (although only had time to colour 2!) and I learnt loads!  It was also a really nice change to make cards without using Designer Backing Papers but by stamping onto and embossing Bazzill card instead.  I had soooooo much fun, and of course I had to buy some goodies too, lol!

My card tonight is one I made for one of my work colleagues.  Whenever he has some time off work he always says he spends it laying on the sofa eating crisps so as soon as I saw DigiStamp Boutiques' Snoozing Chap I knew this was the perfect image for my card!  I have altered it a little and changed the newspaper to a giant packet of crisps - he he he, Steve loved it!!



Close up (sorry it's a bit blurry!)...



I didn't decorate the inside as the rest of the team needed to sign it!  And the side view piccie was really blurred but I did 3D the snoozing chap - honest!!

TTFN
xxx


Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Papers and Card:  Bazzill Bling Handsome.  Wild Rose Studio For Men Paper Stack
Dies and Punches:  Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles
Embellishments:  Ribbon - Papermania Capsule Collection, Charm - Bunny Zoe's, Craft Candy - Craftwork Cards, Pearl Gems - Hobbycraft
Colour Mediums:  Copics and Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor
Other:  Sentiment - Craftwork Cards


5 comments:

Vicky said...

Fantastic card Cazza!, great image and I loved how you altered it.
Hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Great card :o) Love the image and how you've altered it, fab papers too. Lisa x

Catherine said...

What a cool card Cazza ! Your colleague will love it ! Love the colours and the image is really fun ! Hugs and love from Catherine

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cazza, what a gorgeous card. Love your altering of the image! Thanks for taking part in our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

A super creation - fabulous colouring....thanks for joining in the DSB comp....Sally-Ann...x