Followers

Saturday 25 September 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday #2

Afternoon All,


Marcea (over at Marcea's Crafting Corner) started a new weekly challenge last week called Music Saves My Soul where each week you share a video of your favourite song and link back to her blog with candy for her favourite! Well I think this is such a fabby idea don't you?! I really wanted to play along last week but time just got the better of me :o( But I'm doing it this week instead, yaaaaay!!

The song I've chosen is one that always gets me up dancing and I've chosen it today as I'm out tonight with my netball girlies.....And girls just wanna have fun right! So enjoy and why not play along too

xxx



3 comments:

Marcea said...

Oh Cazza, total classic from you today. Girls all over the world just have to dance to this with their friends :o)
Hope you have fun tonight and thankyou so much for joining in and helping to spread the word
xxx

amanda stokes said...

Fab card,cute image and lush paper's :)
hugs amanda xx

pinky said...

Love this song Cazza, you had me up dancing lol.
Pinky