Followers

Thursday 29 July 2010

Dad's 60th Birthday Card - Part 2!

Ok, here we are with the second post for my Dad's 60th Birthday Card - the mammoth card, lol! This is the inside page, page 5...
Posted by Picasa
Page 5
Backing paper: Magnolia Once Upon a Time Blue Starlit
Backing Card: Core d'inations Haborside and Bazzill Bling Glitz
60 gem stickers - (oops I'm not sure, sorry peeps!)
Ribbon - Papermania
Colouring Medium - Copics
Glamour Dust
Rubber Stamp:
Magnolia - Party Edwin
My Dad absolutely loved his card (so did Hubby, Mum and my Brother!). It's his 60th birthday today - Happy Birthday Dad xxx I had to go to hospital this morning, just my normal 6 monthly visit to London but that meant I had the day off work so we went round to see Dad and had a birthday lunch with cake and candles and everything! Well who says you have to grown up at 60?!
I've got another card to post so be sure to pop back soon!
Lots of love
xxx

No comments: