Followers

Thursday 3 June 2010

Adorable 1st Birthday Bear!

Coo-ee, me again!!
Can you tell I'm catching up tonight, lol! It has been a manic week so apologies that I'm posting everything at once! I'll try and organise myself better I promise!
This card I've made for friends of ours whose daughter, Lois, was 1 last weekend. What do you think?...
Close up of Magnolia's Sitting Teddy coloured with my copics...
Inside of card, the sentiment is by Elzybells
Posted by Picasa
The Gingham backing paper is by Craftwork Creations, the flower one is by Pebbles Inc, the spotty one is from the Wild Rose Studios Polka Dot stack and the stripey one is My Mind's Eye. I've layered them all onto Core d'inations In the Pink card. The ribbon is from the Papermania elements pack, the sentiment is by Craftwork Cards, the button is from my stash and I've used my Nesties and added Glamour Dust. The number 1 is a Dimension stamp stamped onto the Gingham Paper.
I'm entering this card into Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog, Sketch #104. I really liked the sketch this week and thought it was perfect for a little girls card :o)
TTFN
xxx

No comments: