Followers

Friday 21 May 2010

Papercraft Princess xxx

Hi everyone,
Yay it's the weekend!! And the sun is shining too, what a great start to it ay :o) I do love Friday Nights!
The card I'm posting tonight is one I've made for my good friend and craft teacher Lisa Baker whose birthday it is tomorrow, Happy Birthday Lisa xxx
Well of course I had to use my favourite stamp, a Tilda, and it had to be fit for a Papercraft Princess! What do you think?...
Close up of Princess Tilda coloured with my Copic Ciao markers...
The inside of my card...
Posted by Picasa
The Pink Gingham backing paper is by Craftwork Creations and the Crown paper is by Imaginsce, both are layered onto Bazzill Bling card. The Papercraft Princess sentiment is computer generated and the Happy Birthday sentiment on the inside of the card is by Anita's. The flowers are punched using my X-Cut Retro Flowers punch and the leaves are punched using my Grass 1 Woodware punch. I've also used my nesties and the pearl gems are by Basic Grey. Of course no Princess is complete without some bling so I've added Glamour Dust and Martha Stewart glitter for her crown.
Fit for a Papercrafting Princess? I hope so :o)
I'm off now for my dinner and then me and Hubby will be settling down to watch the last ever Ashes to Ashes! Don't want it to end :o(
See you all soon,
Lots of love
xxx

No comments: