Followers

Monday 19 April 2010

Pretty Tilda Birthday!

Evening everyone!
I hope you're all good and enjoying the lovely weather, no not the volcano ash but the sunshine, lol! It really feels like summer is on it's way after our long winter, yay!!
I have two cards to post tonight, both made for one of my netball team mates, Julie. This one is from the whole team (they all get a hand made card from the team!) and of course it had to be Tilda - can you tell Magnolia are my favourite stamps, lol!! Such a cutie...
Close up of Tilda with Flowing Hair, coloured with my Copic Ciao markers...

Inside of card...
Posted by Picasa
The papers are by Making Memories layered onto Core d'inations Wisteria card, the flowers are by Prima, the Birthday Wishes sentiment is by Craftwork Cards, I've used by Nestabilities dies and Woodware punch, the pearl brads are from my stash and the Happy Birthday stamp on the inside of the card is by Anita's. The beautiful gem Butterfly and Ribbon I got from Lisa Baker and I've added Glamour Dust for some extra bling!
I'm going to enter this card in the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog, thanks for such a pretty sketch and Happy 1st Birthday!!
TTFN
xxx

1 comment:

TinaB said...

Oh WoW! your card is stunning!! Love your blog x