Followers

Tuesday 16 March 2010

'Twit' Twoo, Sorry I Forgot!

Hi All,
Hope you're good? I've had a fab day today, netball this morning (scored some amazing distance goals too, wahoo!) and then crafting this afternoon, lovely! The perfect Sunday for me :o) All that was missing was Daemo as he's been away racing this weekend but is on his way home now, yay!
I have 3 cards to post tonight so grab a cuppa and settle down!
The first card I made for a very special friend of mine who's really into Owls at the moment. I was a very bad friend and forgot her birthday (so Sorry Cas!) so made a belated card for her. What do you think?
Close up of Hero Arts Curious Owl, coloured with copic ciao markers...
Side view of card...
Inside of card...
Posted by Picasa
Did you like my little play on words, I've been a 'Twit' Twoo and missed it. Thought I was being really clever with that one, lol! Cas absolutely loved her card and let me off for it being late too, phew!
The backing papers are Doodlebug matted onto Bazzill Bling card, the branch die is by Sizzix and I die cut it in the bazzill bling card and doodlebug glittered card for the leaves, the glittered brads are also doodlebug. The pearl gems, ribbon and flowers are from my stash and the happy birthday sentiment on the inside of the card is also by hero arts.
I was so pleased with this card, really chuffed with how it turned out :o)
Onto card number 2...
xxx

No comments: