Followers

Sunday 7 March 2010

Karting Dream Birthday!

Ok, onto card number 2! This one I made for my Nephew who's a really keen Karter. As it's a 8 x 8 inch card I wasn't sure the karting stamped image alone would fill it, and then I came up with the 'dream' idea, Edwin sitting dreaming about the next race! I think it worked out well and Henry (my Nephew) loved it!
Close up of Edwin...

Close up of Karting stamped image...

Inside of card...

Posted by Picasa
I coloured the stamped images with my copic ciao markers, the Edwin stamp is by Magnolia, the Karting stamp is by Dimension and the chequered flags are by Stamp Addicts. The backing paper is by Pebbles Inc matted onto Core d'inations card, the ribbon is from my stash, the sentiment and legless brads are by Carftwork cards and I used my oval nesties and Martha Stewart Stars border punch. The sentiment on the inside of the card is by Hero Arts.
xxx

No comments: