Followers

Sunday 7 February 2010

My 1st Elzybells!!

Hiya,
Here's my second card of the night, and my 1st ever Elzybells!! I can't believe it's taken me soooo long to buy and ink up these little cuties!! But I have bought a few of them now so you'll be seeing them a lot more in future, lol! This card I made for my Father-In-Law and as the bear implies, he's retired, so I thought this stamp would be perfect for him! This is also the first time I've ever done paper piecing too, a card with 2 1st's lol!

Close up of Snoozing Ted, coloured with Copic Ciao markers...


Side view of the card...

Inside of the card...

Posted by Picasa
The dotted paper is by Doodlebug and the check paper is from my stash. The backing card is by Core d'Inations and the sentiment and legless brads are from Craftwork Cards. I've used my nesties and the sentiment on the inside of the card is a Hero Arts stamp.
Onto my final card...
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Sue x