Followers

Sunday 14 February 2010

Fairies and Butterflies!

Here's the 3rd card I made this weekend. This one is also for Isabelle (my best friends little girl) but this one is from me and Hubby. This time I wanted to make a simple card and let Tilda do all the talking rather than putting on loads of embellishments. Some times I think the simpler the better, and I really like the way this card has turned out. I was really pleased with my colouring, think I'm finally getting the hang of these copics, lol! What do you think?
Close up of Magnolia's Tilda as Butterfly, coloured with Copic Ciao markers...

Side view of card...

Inside of card...

Posted by Picasa
The backing paper was from my stash, one I bought absolutely ages ago and I matted it onto Core d'inations card. I used my nesties and the Butterflies are also by Magnolia. The sentiment is by Craftwork Cards and the sentiment on the inside of the card is by Elzybells. I've also added some glamour dust to Tilda's wings and to the butterflies.....you can't have fairy wings without bling, lol!!
xxx

No comments: