Followers

Sunday 14 February 2010

Be My Valentine?

Here's the second card I'm posting tonight. This one I made for my Hubby for Valentines Day, aaaawwwwww!! He loved it and gave it a 10 out of 10!! And that's with his new stricter marking so he must have been impressed, lol!...
Close up of Fragile!! Penny Black Stamp, coloured with Copic Ciao markers...

Inside of card...

Close up of Elzybells Teddy Heart Balloon stamp coloured with Copic Ciao markers...

Posted by Picasa
The backing papers I used are by Doodlebug matted onto Core d'inations card, the lattice heart punch is by Martha Stewart and I stamped two Magnolia Hearts onto Imaginisce backing paper and cut them out. The Lots of Love sentiment is by See D's and the sentiment on the inside of the card is also by Penny Black. I used my nesties and the heart gems are from my stash. The little Chick holding a balloon on the inside of the card is by DeNami Design.
I'm entering this card in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 88 Happy Valentines and also Sketch Saturday Week #90 so wish me luck!...
xxx

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful valentines card caroline......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Fabiola said...

trop mignon j'aime beaucoup

COCO said...

woooo very nice card !!!!! thanks for joining S.S. this week !!
hugs coco