Followers

Sunday 31 January 2010

Engagement Card

Coo-ee...
...and onto the final card I'm posting today (which then gets me totally up to date!). I made this one for one of the girls in my netball team (my other obsession, lol!) who recently got engaged. I'm entering (and posting on time for once, wahoo!) this card into two challenges this week:
Wish me luck!...
Close up of Shy Tilda and Kissing Edwin coloured with copic ciao markers. I've sticky fixed them onto a nestie heart and scalloped heart
Side view of card...
Inside...
Posted by Picasa
I added some Martha Stewart Glitters to Edwins tie and Tildas dress and used my Martha Stewart Valentine Lace punch. The papers are by Imaginisce layered onto Bazill Bling card, the heart brads are by doodlebug and the heart gems and flowers are from my stash. Oh, and the Congratulations sentiment is also by Magnolia!
I'll catch up with all you lovely bloggers again very soon,
Lots of love
xxx

No comments: