Followers

Monday 25 January 2010

Birthday Girl - Multi Challenge Card!

Hellllooooooo!
Here I am again, although this is my last post tonight. I'm sooooo tired and I must get to bed soon as I have an early start tomorrow. I have to be at the doctors at 7.15am (!!!!) and then onto work so I really need an early (ish!) night tonight. So without further a do, onto the card! This one is a multi challenge card, my first ever multi challenge card! I'm entering it in:
Close up of the Penny Black stamped image coloured with copic ciao markers and added glamour dust. You can't get much sweeter than a Birthday Cake, lol!

Side view of the card...

Inside of the card...

Posted by Picasa
The backing paper is by Doodlebug and Pebbles Inc and I've layered it onto Bazzill Bling card. The stamp is Penny Black, the sentiment is by Craftwork Cards and the ribbon and pearls are from my stash. I've used my MS Doily Lace punch too, can you tell it's my favourite, lol!
Off to Befordshire now, night night bloggers and sweet dreams!
xxx

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

très mignonne

Kath Stewart said...

such a fun card caroline...love the sweet image..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx