Followers

Thursday 10 December 2009

HappBee Birthday!

Hi everyone,
Hope I find you all well? Today I'm posting a birthday card I made for my sister-in-law, Angie, who loves Cats! Thought I'd make a nice sunny and bright card for her as she's been feeling a bit poorly recently and what better stamp to use than a Penny Black one! What do you think?
Close up of the stamped image...

Inside of the card...

Side view...
Posted by Picasa
Angie text me today to say "thanks for the fab card!" so I guess she liked it!
Card ingredients are:
Image: Penny Black bee Costume and Honey (inside of card), DeNami Design Teeny Bee (sentiment) and Wild Rose Studio Cat Greetings (sentiment inside of card)
Sentiment: Computer generated by me!
Papers: Doodlebug Kitty Ribbon Stripe, Kitties and Bits and Calico Prints
Card: Core d'inations Fuschia Fizz
Ribbon: From Stash
Charm: Mad Cow Beads
Jewells: Doodlebug Cupcake
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Copic Ciao Markers, Glamour Dust, Woodware Big Circle Punch and Nestabilities Scalloped Circles
I've got another card to post now, so on with that...
TTFN
xxx

No comments: