Followers

Sunday 20 December 2009

Christmas Cat!

Evening All,
Well I've finally got all my Christmas cards made, written and ready to put in the post tomorrow, phew! I really must get more organised next year but to be fair I have been laid up ill a lot recently so have been unable to do anything! Anyway, I thought you'd like to see my creations. I've duplicated these cards several times which is cheating a little I suppose but time really has been against me! And even though the design is the same, I have hand made each one!
Here's the Christmas Cat card I've made, so cute to send to cat lovers! I'd be really pleased to receive this card.....hmmmm, I wonder if I could get my cats to pose in a Santa hat, lol!...
Close up of the stamped image...

Side view of the card...

Very cute don't you think? But aren't all Penny Black images cute?!
This stamp is called "Santa Claws" which I coloured with copic ciao markers and added Glamour Dust to the trim and bobble (sorry you can't really see it in the photo but it really sparkles in real life!). The paper I used is by Imaginisce Polar Expressions - Flannel PJ's. I matted and layered it onto Doodlebug Sugar Coated card stock in Lily White and then onto Core d'inations card. The sentiment is by Craftwork Cards.
I love this paper and think I might have to order some more in preparation for next year, lol!
I have some more Christmas cards to post so on with the next card!
TTFN
xxx

No comments: