Followers

Monday 7 December 2009

1 Year Old Birthday

Hi Everyone,
I hope I find you all well? I'm not feeling to great again, I have a sickness bug this time. It's been one thing after the other recently, first I broke my foot then I got swine flu and now this sickness bug. Fingers crossed that's the end of it all for me now, I'm sooooo fed up with being ill!!
Anyway, you didn't log in to listen to me moaning did you, so on with the cards. I have two to post tonight, the first one I made for a very special little boy, Ashton, who was 1 last week. He's the son of our best friends and is just completely gorgeous! So, here's the card...

Close up of stamped Jolly Nation image...

The inside of the card...

Close up of Magnolia stamped image...

Posted by Picasa
I received a text from Lou (Ashton's Mum) saying how she loved the card, I was really pleased with it too. It's an 8x8 inch card and I sometimes worry that I don't have enough elements on the card,but I think I did!
Card ingredients are:
Image: Jolly Nation Meal Time, Rachelle Anne Miller Cakes are Yummy and Magnolia Sitting Teddy on the inside of the card
Papers: Three Bugs in a Rug Snips & Snails Blocks, Little Prince and Inch-Worm
Card: Bazzill Basics Bling in Envy
Ribbon: American Crafts
Charm: Mad Cow Beads
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Copic Ciao Markers, Funky Foam, Martha Stewart Glitter, Glamour Dust, Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles and Inverted Circles.
I love the Magnolia Sitting Teddy Stamp, he's sooooo cute!!
Onto card number 2...
xxx

No comments: