Followers

Sunday 29 November 2009

Penny Black Relaxing Birthday

Hello Everyone!!


It's been far toooooooo long hasn't it??!! But I'm back today posting a couple of birthday cards I've made recently. I've been so busy since going back to work I haven't done any crafting for ages, and I've soooooo missed it!! But this weekend I thought enough is enough and so I booked out the whole weekend to make cards! Well as always I haven't been able to dedicate the whole weekend but I have managed to make a couple of cards, lol! And here's the first one. I made this for my Brother-In-Law, it's his birthday tomorrow. I haven't used this cute stamp since Fathers Day so I dusted it down for Micky's card as he's always busy and should take time out to relax on his birthday! I'm also entering it in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog, Week 77 - Sketch by Beth so wish me luck!

Here's the card:


Close up of the image, coloured with my favourite's


Inside of the card, another cutie Penny Black Stamp and the wording is from my good friend Lisa Baker's very own stamp range, Lisa B Designs !

Side view of card...

Posted by Picasa
I hope he likes it! Card ingredients are:
Main Image: Penny Black Beehave! and in the background Kennel from Stamp Addicts
Inside Image: Penny Black Honey and Lisa B Designs Relax it's your birthday Sentiment
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards Oh My Word! Birthday Circles
Papers: Doodlebug Playful Puppy and Sparkly Stripes and The Paper Company Paws and Claws Dog Bones
Card: Bazzill Basics Bling Sugar Daddy and Core d'inations Royal
Ribbon: Hobbycraft
Jewells: Doddlebug Blue Jean
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Copic Ciao Markers, Glamour Dust, Woodware Big Circle Punch and Spellbinder Nestabillities Standard Circle
TTFN
xxx

3 comments:

tracie said...

Fabulous card Caroline, love this fab image and your gorgeous colouring..Im sure he'll love it. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs
Tracie :)x

Beth said...

This is a fantastic card! I love the bright papers and the little scene is fabulous! Great colouring too! Thanks for playing along with my PB sketch this week!

Love Beth xx

Spyder said...

Love that image!! Fabulous card and the papers are such fun!
(Lyn)