Followers

Sunday 29 November 2009

Penny Black Birthday Cat

Ok, onto card number 2! This card I've made for my mate at work who has a little black and white cat named Dillon. How cute is this stamp??!! I'm sure Westy will love it, lol! I'm also going to enter this card in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, Week 77 - Sketch by Beth, why not ay!
What do you think?
Close up of the stamped imaged coloured with my favourites, copic ciao markers..

Side view of the card...

Posted by Picasa
I haven't decorated the inside of this card as the whole team will be writing their birthday wishes to Westy, but I have used a sentiment stamp from my good friend Lisa Baker's stamps, Lisa B Designs. The sentiment says "Wishing you a Purrfect Birthday!", goes purrfectly with the image ay, lol!
Card ingredients are:
Image: Penny Black Fun Times
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards Oh My Word! Birthday Circles
Papers: Doodlebug Kitties and Bits, The Paper Company Paws and Claws Stripe and Green Paw Print paper from stash
Card: Bazzill Basics Bling Sugar Daddy and Core d'inations Atoll Aqua
Ribbon: Hobbycraft
Charm: Mad Cow Beads
Brads: From stash
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Copic Ciao Markers, Martha Stewart Glitters, Woodware Big Circle Punch and Spellbinder Nestabillities Standard Circles.
I'm off to get ready now, we're going to visit my Sister-In-Law, Brother-In-Law, Nephews, Niece and Father-In-Law for Sunday dinner, mmmmmmm! It'll be my first trip out for almost a week as I've been laid up with swine flu so I'm looking forward to a bit of fresh air.....and of course Lucy's roast dinner, yum!
See you all soon (I hope!)
Lots of love
xxx

4 comments:

tracie said...

Oh wow another fabulous card Caroline, love the gorgeous papers and cute kitty. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs
Tracie :)x

Little K Smith said...

Hi Caroline
Just been peeking at your blog! You have some fab cards and I've left a little award for you on my blog, hope you like it.
Kelly.x

Beth said...

This is gorgeous too! I love these kitty papers and the colour scheme is lovely! Thanks again for playing along with my PB sketch this week!!

Love Beth xx

Spyder said...

Lovely card, cute image and I love the added charm
(Lyn)