Followers

Sunday 16 August 2009

Princess Birthday Card (post 3 of 3)

Here's the last of the pictures (I went a bit mad with the camera, lol) of Maisy's Princess Birthday Card. Some more of the inside of the card...
Side view of both pages...
Posted by Picasa
Lots and lots of elements on this card, so here's the list of all the Card Ingredients:
Images: Paper Artsy Crowns & Castles 4, Stamposaurus Stamps Fairy Princess Set and Penny Black Fairy Dust
Charm: From Stash
Papers: Imaginisce Fairest of Them All Be Back By Midnight! and Crowning Moment
Card: The Paper Company pearlised card in Pink and Green and Doodlebug Lily White Sugar Coated
Sentiment: Magnolia Happy Birthday
Chipboard Stickers: Imaginisce Fairest Of Them All Royal Touch
Ribbon: Anita's Everyday Ribbon in Spotted Pink
Brads: Imaginisce Fairest Of Them All Dew Drop Brads
Pearls: Basic Grey Opal Line
Tools: Letraset Promarkers, Martha Stewart Valentine Lace Border Punch, Nestabilities Standard Circles and Large Classic Scalloped Circles and Glamour Dust.
I just love this card, I'm so proud of it and Daemo gave it a 9.95 out of 10 so I guess he liked it too! (He only gives me 10 out of 10 on cards I make for him, lol).
I'll get on with posting my next card now, see you in a bit...
xxx

No comments: