Followers

Thursday 13 August 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge #2!

Evening All,
Hope you're all well? I made this card at the weekend for my friend's little girl Molly. I followed the Just Magnolia Challenge Sketch as I thought it would work perfectly with the stamps and papers for this card. I know there's a lot of pink, but pink is the birthday girl's favourite colour (I'm rather partial to it myself!). So, what do you think?...
Close up of the tag...

Close up of the image...

Side view...

Posted by Picasa
I just love it, and I hope Molly does too.
Card ingredients are:
Image: Magnolia Tilda with Ice Cream
Charm: Magnolia Ice Cream stamped onto Shrinkies White Shrink Plastic and shrunk
Papers: Craft Creations Ltd Pink Gingham and Doodlebug Single Scoop
Card: Core d'inations Sugar-N-Spice and Celery Stick
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards Oh My Word! Birthday Circles
Ribbon: Anita's Everyday Ribbon in Striped Pink
Brads: Doodlebug Ice Cream Brads
Pearls: Basic Grey Opaline
Flowers: From craft stash
Tools: Letraset Promarkers, Sakura Stardust Pens, Woodware Big Cirlce Punch and Grass 1 Punch, Glamour Dust.
That's all for now, I'm off to enter the challenge...
See you soon
xxx

1 comment:

Mina said...

This is just such a cutie Caroline the Tilda is coloured beautifully too...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx