Followers

Sunday 9 August 2009

Happy New Home

Afternoon all,
I have some more cards to post for you today. And then I'll be making and posting more later on today, if I have my way that is! Hubby wants me to do his paperwork but card making is soooo much more fun, doesn't he get??!! I know you do, lol! So here's the first card, do you like it?
I made it for my Aunt and Uncle who recently moved house. I say recently, it was actually six months ago but we went over to their new home yesterday for my counsin's birthday party. Here's a close up of the Tilda stamp I used, how cute!!

I coloured her with Letraset Promarkers. I've recently started using the promarkers (I only bought them last week!) but already I'm starting to love them!

Posted by Picasa
Card ingredients are:
Image: Magnolia Tilda with Flowers
Charm: Magnolia Bird House stamped onto Shrinkies White Shrink Plastic
Papers: Imaginisce Fairest of Them All Sweet Satin Ribbons and Making Memories Garden Party Stripe
Card: Core d'inations In The Pink and Celery Stick
Sentiment: Magnolia Stitched Home Sweet
Ribbon: Anita's Everyday Ribbon in Spotted Pink
Pearls: Basic Grey Opaline
Flowers and Brads: From craft stash
Tools: Letraset Promarkers, Martha Stewart Valentine Lace Border Punch, Woodware Grass 1 Punch and Glamour Dust
My Aunt and Uncle loved the card. I really get a buzz out of seeing peoples faces when they open my cards :o)
Lots of love
xxx

No comments: