Followers

Sunday 16 August 2009

Butterfly Birthday (post 2 of 2)

So, here we are with the inside of the card...
Close up of the butterfly image...

Close up of the right inside of the card...

Posted by Picasa
So what do you think? Card ingredients are:
Images: Magnolia Spring Tilda, Watercan, Chasing Butterflies Sign, Two Butterflies and Dot Butterflies
Sentiment: Magnolia Happy Birthday
Papers: Doodlebug Strawberry Blossoms and Cupcake Dot
Card: Core d'inations Sugar-N-Spice
Ribbon: Anita's Everyday Ribbon in Striped Pink
Charm: From Stash
Brads: Doodlebug Braddies in Cupcake Blossoms and Limeade Blossoms
Gems: Papermania Adhesive Stones in Pale Pink
Tools: Memento Ink Pad in Tuxedo Black, Letraset Promarkers, Nestabilities Standard Circles, Woodware Super Scalloped Circle Punch, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch, Glamour Dust
I've been planning making these cards for ages, from as soon as I caught my first glimpse of the Magnolia Chasing Butterflies 2009 and Lazy Summer Days 2009 collections. I love them all!! Why can't boys cards be just as cute, lol!
I'm off now to make my brother a birthday card so I'll probably catch up with you all again later on when I post it for you all to see. Not sure what I'm going to do yet though, so I might be some time, lol.
Lots of love
xxx

No comments: