Followers

Monday 17 August 2009

Bro's Birthday...

Hi all,
I know I said I was going to post this yesterday but by the time I'd finished on the computer getting everything posted and then chosen by stamps, papers, embellishments etc for my Brothers birthday card time was getting on and I wanted to get in the garden and practise some shooting before it got dark. My other passion (aside from card making!) is netball and I have a post in my garden so I like to get out there practise my shooting at least every other day! Anyway, I made my Brother's card last night in the end (after netball practise and cooking dinner), and here it is. What do you think?
Close up of Edwin...

Side view...

Posted by Picasa
I'm sorry the pictures aren't great, my camera needed charging so I had to take the pictures on my phone instead. I'm gutted actually as I was really pleased with this card and wanted to show it off to it's full capacity! Oh well, I guess the pics aren't too bad...
Card ingredients are:
Image: Magnolia Plaster Edwin and Wooden Tree Log, Inkadinkado Football
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards Oh My Word! Birthday Circles
Papers: Heart & Home Collectables Daniel (polka dot) and Robby (stars), Pebbles Inc Boys Only Stripes
Card: Core d'inations Navy
Buttons: From Stash
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Letraset Promarkers and Woodware Big Circle Punch
Talking of tools, I've ordered myself some Copics today!! I'm sooooo excited and can't wait to start using them. I finally gave in to my temptation (as I always do, lol!) and surrendered to the Copic call! I've heard such good things about them and couldn't resist trying them out for myself any longer! I have a New Home card to make this week so I'll be playing with them very soon, and of course I'll let you see how I get on!
TTFN
xxx

1 comment:

Pat [kent] said...

OMG, shooting, thought you meant with a gun then, was going to run. hee he he

Brill Cards. xx