Followers

Thursday 30 July 2009

Penny Black

Hi again,
Well I told you I had made lots of cards that I hadn't had time to post, and here's another one! I made this card for my Dad. The two cats in the image are just like my cats George and Millie and the dog is like my Sister-In-Laws dog Storm, who my Dad looks after when we go on holiday. He loved the card, and I really liked it too, the stamp, papers, everything! What do you think?
Posted by Picasa
Card ingredients are:
Image: Penny Black And All My Friends
Charm: Hobby Art Bear Paw stamped onto Shrinkies White Shrink Plastic
Papers: The Paper Company Paws and Claws Stripe and Paws and Claws Dog Bones
Card: Core d'inations French Roast
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards Oh My Word! Birthday Circles
Ribbon: Anita's Everyday Ribbon in Spotted Brown
Brads: Doodlebug
Flowers: From Stash
Tools: Derwent Coloursoft Pencils and Sansodor, Fine Liner, Glamour Dust and Woodware Big Circle Punch
My Dad was really pleased with his card, as I was too. I love the stamp and papers and really enjoyed making this one!
Lots of love
xxx

No comments: